DIMULTI have been specifically designed to support manufacturers, test laboratories and consultants who are seeking type approval certificates for telecommunications equipment and other ITE in Indonesia.
With years of experienced, we do the excellent for a fast services, and pleasant to you in obtaining know-how to get the approval certificates immediately, get more effective and efficient time.
We born to assist you for product approvals such as: WLAN (802.11a/b/g), RFID, Bluetooth, Remote Keyless Entry Systems, Radar, Low Power Device / SRD, Security router, Analog Modem, HSDPA Modem, GPRS Modem for GSM, WCDMA, GSM and CDMA Phone, Fax Machine, VoIP, Pos Terminal, Wireless Phone, Modular approval, etc…
Should you have further enquiries, Please contact us on +62-21-8430-5011
@ New Application for Product Approvals
- Advice on approval strategy
- Preparing complete application package engineering test support
- Local interfacing with regulatory officials on your behalf
- Reduce unnecessary bureaucracy
- No surprises fee structure
@ Renewal Certificates
- The equipments are no longer for sale/trade
- The equipments are no longer for use
The renewal of certificate must be reapplied in the prior of 30 days before the expiration of the certificate.
The application must enclose:
- Original certificate, In case you do not have an original “hard copy” certificate please contact us
- A statement containing that there has not been any changes on equipments.
Note: All of certification above would be issued by Direktorat Jenderal Sumber Daya dan Perangkat Pos dan Informatika (SDPPI)
Our additional services
Indonesian National Standard (abbreviated SNI) is the only standard nationally applicable in Indonesia. SNI was formulated by the Technical Committee and defined by BSN. Was stopping this SNI Certification service in July 2016, now this service is reopened again to assist you certifying your products.
3. Label in Indonesian language; based on Ministry of Trade of Republic of Indonesia regulation Nomor 67/M-DAG/PER/11/2013
“manufacturers or importers who want to sell their products in Indonesia market must include Label in Indonesia language”
More detail information do not hesitate to contact us at info[at]typeapprovalindonesia[dot]com