Our main services is product approval certification in Indonesia such as: SDPPI Approval, SNI Certification, and Labelling – Ministry of Trade in Indonesian Language
To answer consumers demand toward certified products, DIMULTI has been specially designed to support manufacturer, test laboratory, importer, distributor, and other consultant company who’s in effort to get their telecommunication product type approved in Indonesia.
With years of experiences, we offer excellent and professional services to bring you ease in obtaining SDPPI type approval certificates in the most effective and efficient time possible.
Our service covers type approval for products such as: WLAN (802.11a/b/g), RFID, Bluetooth, Remote Keyless Entry Systems, Radar, Low Power Device / SRD, Security router, Analog Modem, HSDPA Modem, GPRS Modem for GSM, WCDMA, GSM and CDMA Phone, Fax Machine, VoIP, Pos Terminal, Wireless Phone, Modular approval, etc.
Should you have any inquiries about this approval, Please be free to contact us on +62-21-8430-5011
1. SDPPI Approvals
@ New Application for Product Approvals
- Giving advice on approval strategy based on current situation
- Preparing complete application package, including:
- Providing required document drafts
- Sample handling: preparing sample until it’s ready to test
- Engineering test support: providing engineer to assist Lab’s engineer in doing testing, monitoring the test, and do pretest in our office before doing test in Lab.
- Doing Correspondence, discussion, and negotiation with local regulatory officials on your behalf
- Providing Local Representative service
- Giving continuous update through multiple platforms: tracking project system (can be accessed online), email, phone call, and instant messaging service for quick and reliable update.
- Reduce unnecessary bureaucracy
- Honest pricing; providing break down fee for each process
- Providing the most updated newsletter about certification process in Indonesia in our company website/blogs.
2. SNI Certification
Indonesian National Standard (abbreviated SNI) is the only standard applied nationally in Indonesia. SNI was formulated by the Technical Committee and defined by BSN (National Standardization Bureau).
More detail about SNI certification visit here.
3. Label in Indonesian language; based on Ministry of Trade of Republic of Indonesia regulation Nomor 67/M-DAG/PER/11/2013
“manufacturers or importers who want to sell their products in Indonesia market must include Label in Indonesia language”
For more detail information about kinds of approvals above, don’t be hesitate to contact us at info[at]typeapprovalindonesia[dot]com