After obtaining certificate, applicant needs to attached Indonesia SDPPI Approval Label. Below are the requirements of this label:
- Certificate holder are required to attached Indonesia SDPPI Approval Label on each certified telecommunication equipment within 60 days after certificate issued
- Label has to mention certificate number and PLG ID (SDPPI customer ID) with the format below:
- The size of the Indonesia SDPPI Approval Label depends on the size of equipment, and it has to be easily viewable by bare eyes
- In any case that it is impossible to attach label on telecommunication equipment, applicant is allowed to print label on the packaging or on manual book.
- Regarding to the electronic label, now it’s still not allowed in SDPPI, even though there is a plan to allow e-label in the future. But for now, it’s still not allowed.