One of new regulation about type approval certification products (wireless radio and telecom) has been published couple week ago, this regulation will organize the certification procedures in Indonesia. This regulation will replace old regulation Number: 29/PER/M.KOMINFO/09/2008.
Some of important changes in this regulation such as:
- Starting couple week ago, Indonesia will issued one types of certificate only. (no type A / type B certificate), written on Article 20, paragraph 2
- Testing process will be in 3 classes in the near futures, written on Article 11
- Especially for the mobile telephone, handheld computers, and tablet computers are required to attach a copy of the official letter from the authorities (or other similar institution) that lists the international mobile equipment identity (IMEI) for GSM, and mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for CDMA, written on Article 6, paragraph 3
- Especially for Repeater / booster (Mobile communication system) and Satellite modem / satellite phone (Communication satellite system), are required to attached Letters cooperation agreement with one of Indonesian telecommunications operators, written on Article 6, paragraph 2, point i
- Required 2 units sample for CPE categories and 1 units sample non CPE for testing need including supporting equipment of each units, written on Article 13, paragraph 1
- Validation of certificate is three year and certificates can be renewed only one time, and renewal application must be submitted by the applicant 30 days before the expiration, written on Article 22, Article 25
- and many more…contact us
Feel free to contact us for more detail information or you could download this New Regulation No 18 Tahun 2014 – SDPPI Approval for Telecommunication Products (official language).
*Update 12032014 : English Version on Here