Dear valued customers and friends,
Hope you stay in well condition and always keep your good health during this difficult time. Let’s all believe that eventually, this crisis will end and we will soon come back to normality, or even better and improved situation.
Currently, Directorate General of Post and Telecommunication (SDPPI) has launched a public consultation regarding Multiple Gigabit Wireless Systems technology. In this consultation, they also released regulation draft for public hearing. This draft mainly concerns about technical requirements of telecommunication device and tools utilizing high speed data transmission in radio frequency around 57 GHz, for both indoor and outdoor use. Below is the regulation draft for your reference.
To summarize the regulation draft above, below are several substantial points proposed by the government.
- Radio Frequency Range: 57 GHz – 64 GHz;
- Bandwidth : ≤ 2160 MHz
- Channeling plan:
|Channel No||Down Radio Frequency (GHz)||Mid Radio Frequency (GHz)||Up Radio Frequency (GHz)|
- Transmission Power (EIRP): ≤ 10 W (≤ 40 dBm)
- Power Spectral Density (EIRP): ≤ 13 dBm / MHz (ETSI EN 302 567)
- Duplex: TDD
- Spurious Emissions Transmitters (ETSI EN 302 567)
- Receiver Unwanted Emissions (ETSI EN 302 567)
- Transmit Mask (Recommendation ITU-R M.2003-2)
- Must-have MGWS features: listen before talk (ETSI EN 302 567); detect and avoid (ETSI TR 103 583); dynamic frequency selection (ECC Report 288); or automatic transmit power control (ECC Report 288).
Public inputs toward this regulation draft are very welcomed. For those who want to participate, you can send your input to email:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, dan firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission deadline is April 26th 2020.
That’s all we need to announce. Should you have any concerns about this, please be free to contact our contact windows.
Stay safe, and stay healthy.